Friday, June 12, 2009

2009 Spring Crias!

"Bella" is from Lady Lili and Black Ryder! She is a saucy little number! LOL!



Tally is from Crimp Suzette (owned by Rose Anne Johnson) and Black Ryder. She is extremely fine and I think she even has SRS (soft rolling skin)! Way to go Suzy and Ryder!

Lovie was the first of the spring cria and he is all macho boy! A delicious dark chocolate brown and awesome crimp and brightness so intense you would think he is wet! He is from Danica and Chino.
We are still waiting on Promise to deliver her cria with Chino and will keep you posted!











3 comments:

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Ah! They're too cute! I can't stand it. Love them. What awesome markings. :)

Unknown said...

I've never seen one up close and would love to! They look like giant teddy bears but I hear they can be, humm, let's say not so nice. Is that true?

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

OMG...I want a cyber hug ((((((hug))))))