Sunday, March 23, 2008

Midnight Skyz Shawl with Baby Alpaca




Can't stop Looming!!! I made another garter stitch shawl and this time I made with my Misti Chunky Black Baby Alpaca yarn. It took almost exactly 2 hanks and if I had done a crochet trim around this one it would of probably used up the full 2 hanks. The change I made with this shawl from the cream one below was I made the row that you are taking away from peg 1 the knit and coming back is the purl. I e-wrap much faster going counter clockwise so it was just a little change I thought i would try. I did complete it a little faster and it saved my wrist from having to e-wrap the other way! I also just left the point in the back natural and didn't add a tassel like I did with the cream one.

1 comment:

Earpinz said...

This girl I Love Her!!!!

Jay